So you like finger puppets huh kid? How about some DINOSAUR finger puppets to tickle your fancy and creativity! Print this sheet out, color it, and cut out your dinosaur finger puppets. A quick piece of tape on the band to size and you are ready to go!
All I ask is this. If you enjoy these PDF downloads to share the love with your friends via the social networks and comment with pics of your creations! Seeing them put to good use is by far the best motivation to keep making more so we all get a constant stream of fun new projects. These simple little finger puppets are just the tip of the iceberg!
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 1 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dino silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.