A great dinosaur variety today from dino-cats to a water creature! Print, cut, tape, play. It’s that simple.
Dinosaur BOOM!!! I hope the series has been fun so far. Let’s see those creations in the comments below.
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 3 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dino silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.