It’s another Dinosaur Finger Puppet day!!! Enjoy.
Share your creations in the comments below and if you are enjoying this series please do the social love hookup and tell your friends! I’m excited to keep creating not only these but a host of other craft printouts, tutorials, and fun things to do with your little ones.
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 7 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dino silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.