Here’s a neat project that requires next to no supplies. Below are the steps to get you going with a quick and easy project you can setup with your kids. Just some basic shapes for finger puppets to get you started, post your creations in the comments I’d love to see what you make from this!
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Don’t forget to make your own finger puppets with your kids. As much fun as they will have doing this simple craft, they will love it that much more if YOU join in on the fun with them.