The dino-train keeps on rolling. Posts will be at 8am every other day so there’s always something fresh and new to enjoy. Today we have some big ones and a bird flying high in the finger puppet skies!!
Let’s see what you have been creating so far in the comments section. It’s an 8 part series so there will be a metric ton of dino-loving coming out over the next few weeks. I hope you are enjoying them like I am with my little girl.
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 2 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dinosaur silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.