Hello Dino-lovers, we’re baaaacccckk!! Today we have 2 with horns, 2 without. Grrrrooowwllll!!
Have you made some killer dinosaur finger puppets from this or the other downloads? Post them in the comments section to share with everyone.
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 4 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dino silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.