Here we go with #5 in the series, the second half has officially begun!
Hopefully this series of simple finger puppets has been fun for you and your kids to color, cut out, and horse around with. Post up your creations in the comments section below to share with everyone. I love seeing all of the variety.
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 5 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dinosaur silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.