How many dinosaur finger puppets have you made so far? Hopefully a bunch with your kids and they’re having as much fun as we are.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying these finger puppets. Take a moment and post up the creations you make with your kids in the comments section to give other moms and dads ideas!!
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 6 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dinosaur silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.