This is the **FINAL** post on the Dinosaur Finger Puppets series. Whew, that was a lot of posts and files!! I hope you and your kids have enjoyed these simple and fun crafts and please post your creations in the comments so you can share your works of art with everyone else! What series is next??? Who knows!! Ok, maybe I do know but I’m not telling 🙂
- Download and Print this image (it’s only 1 page)
- Markers / Crayons / or anything else to color with
- 1 piece of tape to close the loop to your kids finger size
- Extra embellishments if desired (google eyes, pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, etc.)
- Glue if necessary if you add extras that require it
Dinosaur Finger Puppets Part 8 of 8
Click the image above to download the FREE PDF.
The Dinosaur silhouettes used for these finger puppets were converted from a dingbat font originally created by Daniel Zadorozny.