We all know the person I’m about to describe. Hell they just might be your best friend, parent, significant other, or even your own child. They have no clue that what they say reeks of bullshit and just keep blindly pressing on.
Your friends, family, co-workers; nah bruh, they’re not doing anything but feed into this persons cycle either just compounding itself to a point of no return. If we can save just one person from their own stupidity, this will be worth it.
- Facebook Idiots posts a lot of crap; it almost never seems to stop
- Political / Financial / Social Experts — Where did they find all that time to self-educate!!! 😉
- Selfies they should have kept to themselves
- Being overly thankful/humble about every little detail of life and telling us all about it
- Constant need for convincing people they are good souls
- Posting random things like it’s the jam in their jelly roll now – i.e. the former metalhead who now posts Kenny G videos, druggie preaching on how others don’t live healthy and product X will change their lives, etc..
- Meme’s – lots of them. Never good ones, just reposts of generic trash.
Facebook Idiots may not generally be a bad person at all. They’re just constantly using the internet to boost their self-confidence to convince themselves what they’re doing is “right.”
Facebook Idiots of course are blind to their own bullshit, here’s what they are missing:
- Not realizing half of what they post makes them look stupid
- Values / Priority not in order to the words they constantly preach
- Living in a pseudo-fantasy world where they hold all accountable, but have re-written their own personal history
Of course there is more. LOTS. These are just a few simple reminders so you can identify the Facebook Idiots in your life.
HOW CAN YOU HELP YOUR FACEBOOK IDIOTS?
Chances are unless you still live near this person there is nothing you can do to help save them. The path is deep and intertwined with their bullshit to a level so extreme your online pestering will not be enough to crack the egg.
Interventions? Unlikely. Facebook Idiots have now typically surrounded themselves at this point in life with people who believe in them completely.
In the end you really have 2 choices. Hide their posts, or unfriend them. Well there is a third but you have to be the type of person that enjoys the verbal sparring. Engage them on every single topic and call the updates for what they are. Tiresome, boring, and in the end will do nothing but waste your own time and suck you into the mess.
Or do what I do, laugh and scroll down. Eventually, writing a bunch of words on how stupid you think it all is 🙂